Error U41M1C212 while updating Adobe Products.
Error U41M1C212 comes when the updater can't contact the update server. This may be due to various reasons. Probably there is something odd on your local machine or network preventing your machine from communicating with the server.
Please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve this issue:
1. Open control panel by clicking on Windows logo and click 'control panel' as shown in following snapshot
2. Click on 'Network and Sharing Center' as shown in following snapshot:
3. In 'Network and Sharing center dialog on left side, click on 'Change adapter settings' link as shown in following snapshot:
4. In the 'Change adapter settings' dialog, Right-click the Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter, and click 'Disable' as shown in attached snapshot:
5. Close the 'Network and Sharing center' dialog. Open PSE and click 'Help -> Check for Updates'.
Please leave your comments if you have any queries. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Any feedback on improving the quality/content of the blog is highly appreciated.